Location: Hybrid- Remote/Princeton Office
Reports to: Accounting Manager
About PMV Pharmaceuticals
PMV is a precision oncology company pioneering the discovery and development of small molecule, tumor-agnostic therapies targeting p53. p53 mutations are found in approximately half of all cancers. The field of p53 biology was established by our co-founder Dr. Arnold Levine when he discovered the p53 protein in 1979. We have leveraged more than four decades of research experience and developed unique insights into p53 to create a precision oncology platform designed to generate selective, small molecule, tumor-agnostic therapies that structurally correct specific mutant p53 proteins to restore their wild-type function. We are deploying our precision oncology platform to target the top ten most frequent, or hotspot, p53 mutations that are collectively associated with approximately 10-15% of all cancers.
- Processes purchase orders and ensures timely accounting for purchase transactions by verifying, preparing, and forwarding purchase orders
- Enforces procedural purchasing controls, including approval hierarchy
- Identifies and resolves purchasing quantity, price, or quality discrepancies
- Manages relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance with terms of contracts
- Develops relationships with operational staff to ensure the free flow of information into the accounting system
- Responds to emergency requests and expediting orders as needed
- Aids general counsel in getting contracts reviewed and signed by appropriate levels of management
- Maintains contracts and contract terms within the company’s ERP system
- Writes and updates new policies and procedures for accounting processes
- Aids in completion of external audits by providing information for auditors and addressing any auditor inquiries
- Trains new employees on accounting /purchasing systems (Zendesk, LSDS, NetSuite)
- Ensures all purchased goods and services are up to company standards and in compliance with relevant federal or state laws.
- Assists in ad hoc planning and analysis requests, as well as creates ad hoc purchasing reports for management review
Necessary Qualifications / Skills
- 2 + years Working knowledge of procurement management and accounting software is required, preferably NetSuite
- Experience as a purchasing associate or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Teams, etc.)
- Zendesk experience is a plus
- Ability to create strong cross functional working relationships, suppliers, and management.
- Excellent intrapersonal and customer service skills
PMV provides a competitive medical benefits package, a generous PTO policy, competitive salaries, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Referral Program, and much more.
How to Apply
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES
PMV Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.