Executive Assistant & Office Coordinator
Reports to: Leadership Team Member – Head of Human Resources
PMV Pharma is a precision oncology company pioneering the discovery and development of small molecule, tumor-agnostic therapies targeting p53 mutants. p53 mutations are found in approximately half of all cancers. The field of p53 biology was established by our co-founder Dr. Arnold Levine when he discovered the p53 protein in 1979. Bringing together leaders in the field to utilize over four decades of p53 biology, PMV Pharma combines unique biological understanding with a pharmaceutical development focus. PMV Pharma is headquartered in Cranbury, New Jersey. For more information, please visit www.pmvpharma.com.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to PMV exec leadership team (CEO, CMO, COO, Chief Reg Affairs & QA)
- Manage large conference registrations, travel, and other related activities (ASCO, AACR, JP Morgan)
- Plan large internal and external department meetings/events (ex: BOD, SAB, Health Authority Meeting, and Advisory Board)
- Manage calendar for the exec leadership team as needed
- Manage IP signatures process
- Upload content to SharePoint site as needed
- Direct general business phone calls/incoming mail & email inquiries from PMV website
- Manage office supply inventory
- Concur experience required
- At least 8 or more years of business experience in a high-level administrative role is required
- Expert skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word are required
- Proficiency with productivity tools and portal technology (SharePoint, Datto) is preferred
- Manage multiple priorities and projects while supporting CEO, and COO in an admin capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency while demonstrating a high degree of professionalism
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to Recruiting@pmvpharma.com.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES
PMV Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.