Clinical Supply Manager
Job Description: PMV Pharma is seeking a highly motivated clinical supplies manager to assist in the delivery of clinical supplies to support p53 clinical studies. The position would be responsible for all aspects of planning and oversight of vendors involved in the forecasting, design, production and distribution of clinical supplies. The candidate would also be a member of the clinical study team, vendor team meetings and an ad hoc member of the CMC team to assure alignment between the clinical needs and the operations to produce supplies. This is currently a remote but “hands-on” position with opportunities to grow the team and eventually lead it as our compound progresses.
- Gathering clinical demand from clinical study team(s) and translating into supply demand
- Forecasting supply needs and communicating to appropriate vendors and CMC team
- Documenting supply plans for clinical studies
- Working with key stakeholder groups to assure alignment of clinical supplies and filings, batch release and usage in the clinical studies
- Oversight of vendor operations related to clinical supplies and responsible for authoring, reviewing, or contributing to documentation to support the production, including but not limited to RFPs, Proposals/Quotes, Contracts, Packaging Requests, Label development, Batch Records and Distribution instructions
- Participate in IRT design and testing to ensure proper supply module features
- Monitor clinical supply inventory and assure continuous supply availability at clinical sites.
- Author, Review & Contribute to SOPs as the business evolves
- You tell us. We want someone able to take ownership and help shape our future organization and processes.
- Detailed oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- BS with a minimum of 2 years of experience in clinical supplies or adjacent field.
- Experience in clinical supply planning, forecasting, design, and inventory management.
- Experience working with Clinical Supply Service Vendors.
- Experience with the MS Office suite.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Willingness to follow SOPs and collaborate to continue evolving our process as the organization expands.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with people
- PMV provides a competitive medical benefits package, a generous PTO policy, competitive salaries, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Referral Program, and much more.
How to Apply
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS or AGENCIES
PMV Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.